Friday, May 20, 2011

Oscar de la Renta in Miami

I just had the privilege to meet Oscar de la Renta, a Dominican Republic native and fashion designer icon for more than four decades.  He was at his signature store in Bal Harbour in a meet and greet thas has taken 6 years in the making. 



Looks from the Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2011 Collection. 

Looks from the Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2011 Collection. 

All I can say is WOW, he is as charming and bold as his clothing line.  The store was filled with one of a kind  couture gows, shoes and accessories.  The atmosphere was fun and people dressed up in pretty bold colored pumps to greet the designer.  Here are my favorite picks...






Do you have your colored flats or pumps ready to show off?  I know I have to start looking for mine.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment